Squeak mini-meta-FAQ

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Tue Mar 11 15:02:46 UTC 2003

Hi Goran
goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> Hi Mike and all!

> But anyway, I agree with you regarding the stuff above but I **still**
> would like this mini-meta-FAQ to be posted on the list.
At the moment I think this is the thing to do for a the next few months.

I would go for weekly posts (i.e. about every 400 posts). The mini-faq
should
have the standard things you included and should reflect
as well a current focus (this would be the new harvesting process
at the moment; later we will have other things).

BTW I like the idea of a monthly report very much.
If you  include there many pointers as well, it may serve
a similar purpose in parallel (directing people at the right spots).

Regards
Hannes