[ENH] FileList2InToolsFlap [wasRE: Newbie question re. flaps] (er - dvf bad consequences)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Mar 11 15:54:47 UTC 2003

Actually, that is exactly the kind of sprawled, hard coded references
that makes refactoring the image and removing stuff hard work. I know, I
added some, and then had to remove them later, to make Celeste come out.
Not fun!

It would be better to apply the kind of registry pattern we have going
in the TheWorldMenu>>openMenu and in the filelist services to the flaps,
and then have packages add themselves there.

A patch that does this would be valuable.

Daniel