Licences Question : Squeak-L Art 6.

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at mucow.com
Wed Mar 12 02:31:08 UTC 2003

As much as I agree with this (and like BSD over any other alternatives
suggested to date), merely obtaining Apple's consensus would not
suffice.  The Intellectual Property in Squeak is owned by each and
every one of the contributors (or their employers if developed during
scope of employment) thereafter.  Not only Apple, but each and every
other contributor would also have to sign on to the new license, or in
the alternative, the contributions excised.