NEW IRC Channel...

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Wed Mar 12 06:08:00 UTC 2003

As you may have noticed, openprojects.NET has disappeared, after some
searching I found that it seems that a different bunch of people is
attempting to resurect the system at irc.XX.openprojects.nu where XX is
your country, in the US it, is irc.us.openprojects.nu, in austrailia it
is irc.au.openprojects.nu . There is also a website which presents a
satire of the orrigional website...

I havn't investigated the server yet to see wheather #squeak can be
registered or wheather we'll need a squeakbot...

I have a bunch of questions about finding more softwarez for squeak as
well as some VM issues I'm working on...

--
Karl Marx is smiling.
http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/