Squeak news news

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Wed Mar 12 10:14:32 UTC 2003

I've been wondering the same thing.

The last news I recall from Tansel was that he was on military service in
Turkey but expected to have SN back in production by September of last year.
The SqueakNews website says it's coming back "better than ever" in March,
but that page was posted on September 14, 2002, and has not been updated
since.  Frankly, I'm far more concerned about Tansel's wellbeing than about
the subscription fee, but I'd love to see his excellent work and his fine
publication carry on.

Gary Fisher