Collection-Graphs ? (Graph-MathMorph, Connector, Arrow, T-Gen...)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Mar 12 08:59:42 UTC 2003

About SpT graph stuff -

The generic stuff is in the classes that reference graphs, but not code.

Some of the connected components algorithms are transcribe from
pseudocode into Smalltalk, so -
A. They're ugly Smalltalk.
B. Using hashed instead of directly indexed collections doesn't strictly
maintain the desired algorithmic speed.

But, they work and and they're plenty fast enough for my needs.

So, use them if you want, if not, and a common graph code base emerges,
I'll probably port SpT + what I need to it in the future.

Daniel