Opencroquet has been slashdoted!

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Mar 12 18:54:23 UTC 2003

What more could you expect from Slashdot?  Honestly!  Actually, when I
read through the comments (when there were only around 65 >= +1 comments),
the responses were a fair bit more intelligent than the usual.  A lot of
people seemed to think it was cool.  That said, I wouldn't be surprised if
all of the idiots finally woke up and started doing what they do best...

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "corporation, n: an ingenious device for obtaining individual profit
          without individual responsibility."        :: ambrose bierce