Freeing Squeak (license-wise)

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Thu Mar 13 10:28:21 UTC 2003

Cees,

Cees de Groot <cg at cdegroot.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 07:44, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> > Ok, let's do it. I think most people agree it should happen, so here's a
> > draft plan, please help implement and/or suggest fixes to the plan.
>
> Unless we get the signatures from Apple and Disney, the whole exercise
> is moot. We really need to tackle these first (the rest is simple).

I would say it depends on the point of view. You consider
it an simple task to get an agreement (and signatures) for a license
change from list contributors.

I could imagine that lawyers from Apple or Disney
probably preceive this differently.

So I'd suggest to start with the easy things first.

Regards

Hannes