meeting - Bytecode-to-bytecode adaptive optimization for Smal ltalk

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Thu Mar 13 13:33:07 UTC 2003

For those who are interested in viewing Eliot's talk, you can go to

	http://www.stanford.edu/class/ee380/

scroll down to the bottom, and click on the camera icon on the last line.

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company