Freeing Squeak (license-wise)

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Thu Mar 13 13:56:55 UTC 2003

I don't think that you have a good model here of how things work. I
think Andrew would agree if I called the US a "litigous society"
(people like to sue each other and do), so almost anything is
actionable regardless of any logic or prior art or agreements. This
is why "less is more" in general. The question is very often not who
is right but who has the larger resources. Who can tie the the other
party up and get injunctions, etc.?

I'm just advising you to be very careful about all of this.

Alan

-----