meeting - Bytecode-to-bytecode adaptive optimization for Smal ltalk

Sean McGrath sean at manybits.net
Thu Mar 13 18:52:16 UTC 2003

Windows Media Player 7.1 (newest available for OS X) on (my) Mac 10.2.4
system warns that "This file may not play correctly because it was
compressed my a codec that is not supported." The video plays without
audio. The audio codec is "ACELP.net".  Is there any way to hear this on
Mac OS X ?

--
Sean McGrath
sean at manybits.net