{Q][Connectors] diagrams larger than a page

Hernan Tylim hptylim at dc.uba.ar
Fri Mar 14 00:48:35 UTC 2003

Hi Ken,
	I want to tell you that I will definitely add your cs to
Jacarandá. The trouble is that I have little time and all that time I
need to use it to make Jacarandá ready for my University OOP course that
will use Jacarandá as a drawing tool. Another concern is that I don't
want to add StarBrowser as an installation requirement (which is easily
fixed with a little script that will ask and install your changeset only
if the StarBrowser is on the image).

A question. Are you currently using Jacarandá? From the first release to
the last one the class Diagram has changed a bit. So filed-out diagrams
on previous version will not file-in in new ones (but I'm not sure).

Regards,
Hernán