Freeing Squeak (license-wise)

Jesse Welton jwelton at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
Fri Mar 14 19:15:45 UTC 2003

Scott Wallace wrote:

> There's a method in the image, Utilities.methodsWithInitials:, based
> on code written by Göran a long time ago, which produces a list of
> all author-initials in the image, showing method counts for each.

This is lovely, but it's not really enough, is it?  It's likely
there's still code in the image from other contributors, whose methods
have just been stamped over in the meantime.

Anyway, 'JW' is me, and I'd be glad to license or assign my
contributions in whatever way is most beneficial to Squeak.

-Jesse