[Q][Morphic] Is there a FlowLayout manager?

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Sat Mar 15 13:03:12 UTC 2003

Hi

I'd like to use something like Java's FlowLayout manager to layout
submorphs of a Morph
as in the following example

cont _ Morph new.
cont width: 200.
cont height: 150.
cont layoutPolicy: TableLayout new.
20 timesRepeat: [ m_ Morph new.
                     m height: 25.
                     m color: Color random.
                     m width: m width + 20 atRandom - 10.
                     cont addMorph: m
                   ].
cont openInWorld.

I vaguely remember that this kind of question has been posted before but
I don't know in which context. It might even be possible that such a
manager has been posted by somebody months or one or two years ago. A
search on the keywords 'Squeak and FlowLayout' brings no result.

-- Hannes