For the terminally brave...

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 17 05:03:51 UTC 2003

Greetings brave experimenters. For those of you foolhardy enough to try
code so fresh it still has the cowflop sticking to it, here is a real
treat.

The attached code, when filed in, ought to remove all the VM generation
related classes and all the associated methods scattered around the
image. I bet I've missed some though. It seems to reduce the size of my
image by about a megabyte and said image reports no entries in
Undeclared and no references to obsolete classes.

No warranty, this code is not for use in life critical systems, no
refund, no purchase required etc etc.

Oh, I _do_ have all the code filed out ready to reinstall once I work
out how to package it up.

tim
Never forget: 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.