release scope names

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Mon Mar 17 08:54:16 UTC 2003

> > So, I'd rather see something like "mechanic, writer, audience",
> > perhaps in the context of a cinematic theme.
>
> Duh. Craig, for an improvisational musical informaticist you're
> pretty boring ;-}.

	What part of "something like" do you not understand? That was merely an
example. My point is that I think the names should clearly convey the
intended audiences of each level. Having a theme would make them more
memorable. Furthermore, what one considers boring another may consider
usefully simple, which is often a good property in a naming scheme.

> Let there be clowns!

	Indeed.

-C