[MCP] Progress report - Episode I

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Mar 17 14:33:25 UTC 2003

Sounds like a plan.

One small concern - IIUC, you want to create one large changeset with
all of your changes for public consumption. This will disqualify you for
getting the [sm] tag, because it won't be small, and it will make it
harder for people to review/test/... your changes. Why not do your
internal process as you intended, and start sending in public change
sets as soon as some are ready?

Keep the bites small, and they'll be digested by the usual process.

So far, all of your work is work-in-progress - nobody is enjoying it's
benefits. The small change sets + quality tags process is the fastest
way to convert it into throughput.

Daniel