Tool Flap

Magistrello Alejandro (SFA) magistra at TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Mon Mar 17 16:25:17 UTC 2003

You can also install FlapsRegistry from SqueakMap and then do something
like:

Flaps registerQuad: #(WhiskerBrowser open 'Whisker Browser' 'the
WhiskerBrowser') forFlapNamed: 'Tools'.
Flaps replaceToolsFlap

regards,
   Alejandro