Squeak History

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Tue Mar 18 00:08:46 UTC 2003

  Jimmie and all,

> >> What are the dates they were at Disney?
> >
> > Oct-Nov 1996 to Spring 2001
>
> Wow!  I wouldn't have thought y'all were at Apple such a brief time. Was
> the Squeak project the start and finish of Smalltalk at Apple?

  This is a fine point, but a SqC member John Maloney couldn't get out
from Disney with others and had been staying a bit longer.  He left
Disney in September 2002.

  If this question is related to the license issue, this may not that
fine point, though.  (And, I happened to write some Squeak code when I
was at Disney, too...)

-- Yoshiki