[MCP] [Q] Color change notification

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Tue Mar 18 18:11:19 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 10:01  AM, Ned Konz wrote:
> I really don't like the distinction between Color, InfiniteForm, and
> FillStyle. I'd much rather see the instvar "color" become
> "fillStyle", ditching the fillStyle property. It would be easy to
> convert Morphs on filein or in the image.

Well I agree - but why isn't fillstyle a color?  It acts like a color
and I think of it like a color.

Also, I'd like to see some nice factory methods on Color's class
because these things are all usable as colors.    For instance, Cocoa's
NSColor has the lovely class method

+ (NSColor*)colorWithPatternImage:(NSImage*)image;

Which will give you something that acts like an InfiniteForm.

-Todd Blanchard