Can't download SmaCC from SqueakMap

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Tue Mar 18 22:36:33 UTC 2003

Hi,

I was fiddling around with my ISP-web-server to _enable_ others to
upload their newest changes of SmaCC to my server without having to give
them my normal ftp-password. Now I know, that I only have one(!)
ftp-password,
though I own several domains there :-(
(So stupid me set up some restrictions of that folders instead of
giving them...)

We really need some SourceForge like thing, where we can have several
maintainers of some packages.

My ISP says, SmaCC is available in half an hour again for everybody...

Sorry for the inconvenience, there are still some little updates for
the GUI
from Alain Plantec and Jesse Welton waiting to be integrated, which I
have
to do now ;-)

Markus