Fwd: Can't download SmaCC from SqueakMap

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Tue Mar 18 23:38:37 UTC 2003

Ah, now I remember, why I thought about a more squeaky
SourceForge:

Having an integration-server, which runs all
the available tests and sends a mail to the maintainers of the
application, if there is an error when integrating it in the current
version of "core / base / all", would be better than SourceForge, no?

Still thinking about that crazy idea of an intergration-server, which
only stores code, which is executable by some test-calls...
Too crazy, no?

Markus

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: