Squeak on Zaurus SL-C700?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Tue Mar 18 23:51:10 UTC 2003

They're not physical coupons in a physical store- just a promonotional
code which gives you 15% off- you enter it when you're checking out.  Not
sure if they ship out your way, but the coupon itself wouldn't pose a
problem.  It has been confirmed that the coupon does indeed work with this
purchase.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"the profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the path
    of least resistance is what makes a river crooked."   ::  u. utah phillips