Shrinking alpha image (was Re: Proposal to get to the triad)

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Mar 20 00:13:35 UTC 2003

Brent Vukmer wrote:

> How about we just make the "expandToFullSize" script a well-publicized SqueakMap package that Doug owns.

Yes, the script should probably be a well-publicized package on SqueakMap.
There could even be a shortcut somewhere in the UI of the Basic image to
expand to Full size.

As for ownership, it might make more sense for Daniel or Ned to maintain it,
since they are the guides involved with image detanglement and package
breakout, and this seems to fit in that category.  In any case, we'll figure
that out. :-)

- Doug Way