[ANN] [ENH] Menus Enhancements

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Mar 22 21:27:22 UTC 2003

> These look very nice. As you improve them still further
> please remember to think about how fonts might need to
> interact with the icons (font size vs icon size, spacing etc)

As these fonts are vector fonts, the most appropriate icons are (of course)
vector icons ;-) No problem with font sizes vs. icon sizes there.

> and to test the performance issues as well.
> I'd be really disappointed if I couldn't use them
> because they take too long to display....

Performance is something for hackers not designers ;-) If this stuff just
looks good enough I'm sure someone can fix up the performance issues.

Cheers,
  - Andreas