[ANN][ENH]VM code package first release

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sun Mar 23 05:33:19 UTC 2003

Now that we can remove the VM code (I just uploaded a slightly revised
changeset for that by the way, with the WorldMenu de-registering added)
it seems only right to provide a way to add it back in. Just think, grab
several files and spend time filing them in and you too can end up
exactly where you were. Oh the delights of modern technology! Now, where
was that proof that black == white? Hmm, no room in the margin for it
right now.

I _think_ it works, I _think_ it should be accessible from SM ok but I'm
not about to claim anything until several people have been able to find
it and load it and use it.  You should find a package called VMMaker.

Go for it.

tim
PS D'oh! You ought to remove the stuff first by installing the 'VM
generation removal' package.
Watch out for off-by-one errors.