The second attempt to multilingualize Squeak, first impressions

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Mon Mar 24 09:44:20 UTC 2003

  Hannes,

> However my question is: with which parameters do I file in the font
>    defaultFont.out?

  You don't have to load the defaultFont.out.  However, if you screw
the glyphs of the default font, which I have done several times, you
should be able to recover it by (as in the comment of
#installExternalFontFileName:encoding:encodingName:textStyleName:):

StrikeFontSet installExternalFontFileName: 'defaultFont.out' encoding:
0 encodingName: #Latin1 textStyleName: #DefaultMultiStyle.

-- Yoshiki