[ANN] Closure Compiler

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Tue Mar 25 15:20:43 UTC 2003

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 01:57:26PM +0100, Markus Gaelli wrote:

> So the runtime-version, what is basically what we need here, wouldn't
> be a problem,
> but as far as I know, the RefactoringBrowser-license is undecided also,
> so I don't know
> about the "Refactory abstract syntax tree".

http://www.refactory.com/RefactoringBrowser/RefactoringBrowser.html

  11.      Are there any restrictions on the Refactoring Browser's code (e.g.,
           GNU copyleft)?

      We don't have any restrictions on the code. You are free to use it for
 what ever you want. However, we do request two things if you use or modify
 the code. If you modify the browser, please submit your changes back to us.
 We will try to integrate your changes back into the browser. The other
 request is that if you use the code in some project, we would appreciate
 some recognition of its use (e.g., an acknowledgement in a readme file). It
 is always pleasing to see your code running in several different
 applications.

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de