[Q] PasteUpMorph (World)

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Tue Mar 25 18:02:45 UTC 2003

I've played around with setting the instance variables: autoLineLayout and
resizeToFit in conjunction with the method convertAlignment; my intent being
to have the World PasteUpMorph automatically lay out submorphs that I add in
a project.

If I set autoLineLayout to true, it almost does what I want, but...

There is one piece of behavior that I can't figure out... when any of of the
submorphs are clicked, that morph is moved to the upper left corner and the
morphs are all layed out again. Is there a way I can follow the messages to
see when this behavior is invoked?

TIA,

Brian