[ANN] Closure Compiler

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at mucow.com
Wed Mar 26 02:03:59 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 03:55 PM, Cees de Groot wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 21:06, Andrew C. Greenberg wrote:
>> Please don't do this folks.  We have enough licensing issues already.
>> Promiscuously cross-licensing like this could kill either SM or
>> Squeak,
>> or both.
>>
> Or neither. Most likely outcome, I believe.

Excellent bit of lawyering.  Too bad you are not one.  I am here to say
that we have a problem.  There are way more sensible ways to fix this
than to ignore or exacerbate it.  If this is the approach the community
takes, count me out.  I would have no more time to waste for a dying
project that doesn't even yet know it is legally dead.