[ANN] Closure Compiler

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Mar 26 09:03:01 UTC 2003

Hi again!

Just a final thought:

If, as Daniel was writing, MIT allows us to sublicense a piece of
software could we in fact allow "Squeak official" contributions to be
under MIT only?

If this is the case then it would make it tremendously easier for John
(and others of course) because understanding MIT is trivial compared to
Squeak-L.

So, to get practical - *if* this is the case - how would we handle such
a contribution? Does someone else need to "repackage" it and splash a
Squeak-L license on it? And again - do we need a special
Squeak-L-no-less-protective-yadda-yadda-template for that?

Andreas said that simply replacing "Apple" would do - but that sounds
just too simple. ;-)

regards, Göran