[BUG] Unicode in multilingualized Squeak

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Mar 26 13:55:12 UTC 2003

I would encourage you to use the code provided by Andreas (for
converting String), and thus make MultiLingual Squeak an SM package that
can be filed in.

Then you can easily accept contribution and make releases by just
updating the code, and people can easily test or use these changes by
just reinstalling the SM package.

This would go a long way towards making this code more generally usable
by people. I think it has some advantages over providing a separate
update stream.

Daniel