[GOODIE] BinaryRelation

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Mar 28 04:07:42 UTC 2003

I guess I should mention that I'm extending Richard's goodie into a full
relational algebra, which will allow composition, some lazy querying and
(relational) iteration, and inversion.

I'm really just borrowing features from my Arrows code, which needed to be
made practical anyway: a lot of the code simply tried to emulate eventual
references and block closures and other nice features which I can take
from other libraries now.

It shouldn't take long. I expect a good functional release in another day
or two.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development