[BUG] listing classes in the Package Browser

Chris Burkert christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Mar 28 08:50:08 UTC 2003

Hi

The Package Browser of Squeak 3.4 doesn't list classes that are in a
category without a $- in it's name while there are categories that
extend this categoryname with '-something'. You can try this with
'SUnit' and 'SARInstaller'.

The Package Browser lists the classes in category 'SARInstaller'
(there's only one), but it will not list classes in category 'SUnit'.
This might be because 'SARInstaller' is the only one category starting
with this name, while there are are 3 categories starting with 'SUnit'.

The System Browser workes fine, but not the Package Browser.

Regards
            Chris Burkert
Student of applied Computer Science at Chemnitz University of Technology
      http://www.chrisburkert.de/            chris at chrisburkert.de