Introduction to Squeak?

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Fri Mar 28 22:29:57 UTC 2003

I've occasionally played with Squeak in the past and found it
intriguiging, but I never really had a use for it so I never pursued it
very far. Now I have a programming project that I'd like to try on
Squeak, and I was wondering ... what's the best way to jump into it?
I have two books by Mark Guzdial but they seem a bit out of date. Are
there any online sources that would be good to try, or should I just
read through the books and follow along as best I can?

Thanks!

Jen