[Q] a couple of questions related to look enhancements

German Arduino garduino at hotpop.com
Sun Mar 30 14:36:55 UTC 2003

Hi Diego:

> I have a couple of questions:
>
> - Which is the feeling of the community about the new set of changes?

I like too much the icons in the menus and the system window enh.I
aren't using scrollbars.

> - Do you consider these changes an [ENH] to the base image or an external
> package?

I'm don't sure if I'm qualified to talk about this question, but, only
as a feeling I think that could be interesting to evaluate how many help
this enhancements to the newcomers. If the look is a big help to make
feel the newbies more comfortables, then, could be in the base image.

> - Do you prefer one package with all the changes (right now: menus,
> scrollbars and system window's icons) or several different packages?

I personally prefer several differents packages, then I can load only
what I wants.

Your work is very very good!

Regards.

Germán.