Post-doctorate research position

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sun Mar 30 19:57:17 UTC 2003

Hi all,

i'm seeking a post-doctorate candidate to work in a french funded research project about modular robotics.
The project is called MAAM (Molecule = Atom or Atom + Molecule) and the goal is to make atomic robots that have
self-organizing facilities to aggregate. Look at the english presentation of the project available on my web page
for more details: http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/19

The candidate must possess a CS Phd degree and a good knowledge of the Smalltalk language.
The salary is about 2150 euros/month for 18 months.

I must send the proposition before the 23th april, 2003.
Please get in touch with me if you are interessed.

--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )  multiagent.com
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD                /~\  squeak.org