Ideas, Experiences required for changes managements

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Mar 31 21:01:02 UTC 2003

My understanding is that CVS uses ssh (and scp?) (the command line tools
I mean) to provide this service and doesn't have any knowledge of the
ssh protocols itself.  Couldn't Sqcvs do the same?   At least until such
time as someone finds it worth their while to provide full protocol
support in Squeak or as a plugin?

Ken