[Q] doubleclickable and dragable morph: how?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu May 1 02:17:29 UTC 2003

Try:

	myMorph on: #startDrag send: #onDrag to: myMorph.
	myMorph on: #doubleClick send: #onDoubleClick to: myMorph.

Note that #handlesMouseDown: should be never ever overridden unless you know
EXACTLY what you are doing. You're starting to infere with some deep down
notions of Morphic and likely to break more than you (think you) fix.

Cheers,
  - Andreas