Aggregated removal script for 3.6

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu May 1 12:30:48 UTC 2003

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com wrote:
> What about to make a "oficial" call to help?
>
> I think a lot of us are able to work in this area and I never know
> the "door is open".

You're right, I think we should, though I at least would not do it
*right now*. I think we should have a somewhat clearer idea of how the
whole process should work (which will come naturally from giving it a
little time, though we might be a little slower than one might desire
during this time) and then we'll widen the circle.

Daniel