Aggregated removal script for 3.6

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Fri May 2 06:21:34 UTC 2003

On Wednesday, April 30, 2003, at 05:40 AM, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
wrote:

>>> Why not?
>
> (this is probably where we misunderstood each other - my "Why not?" was
> meant as "Sure, why not - let's go ahead!" - and not meant as... well,
> don't know - did you miss the "not" word? :-))

No big deal, but I interpreted the "Why not" in the same literal way
Marcus did. :-)  As in, "Why does the Tests-Removal package not
interfere with any other project?"  If you meant it as in the more
rhetorical "Sure, why not", be sure to include the "Sure" next time.
This concludes our English colloquialism lesson for the day. ;-)

- Doug Way