Save Imge in headless mode

nik igu squeak at my-mail.ch
Fri May 2 09:15:53 UTC 2003

hy all

I'am working on a project based on the seaside-webserver. One part of
the application makes changes in the image, so we have to save it
before exiting.

We start squeak with the -headless switch (on a linux machine). I
think the simplest approach to save the image before we shut-down
squeak, would be: "wget" a page wich would make a snapshot of the
image and quit.....

Is there another way to save the image from the commandline? Maybe
there is a (undocummented?) "trick", i could imagine that we could
"send" something to squeak with kill ... but I haven't found anything
on that topic on the net

thanks for any suggestions...

nik