Save Imge in headless mode

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Fri May 2 11:47:33 UTC 2003

On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 11:15 AM, nik igu wrote:

> hy all
> [...]
> We start squeak with the -headless switch (on a linux machine). I
> think the simplest approach to save the image before we shut-down
> squeak, would be: "wget" a page wich would make a snapshot of the
> image and quit.....
>
> Is there another way to save the image from the commandline?
As far as I know there is nothing.
I have builded a special url for ComSwiki, but it is a major security
hole.
You can have a  stronger protection enabling it only from a secure ip
and using a password, but it is not the
ideal solution.
And....I am trying to compile squeak in a unix box without X11...is it
possible? I need only the headless service...
Ciao ciao!
--
    [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | Temi cio' che conosci, non
http://www.siforge.org   |