[Q] doubleclickable and dragable morph: how?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri May 2 16:01:44 UTC 2003

On Thursday 01 May 2003 10:56 pm, tblanchard at mac.com wrote:
> Ned,
>
> You ROCK!
>
> Only I put the wait code in the MouseClickState handleEvent:from:
> method (because I'd guess its a universal problem).

I don't think I'd do that.

Actually, if you were going to change the meaning globally, you could
just respond to the second mouse-up instead of the second mouse down
to make a double click.

I just don't know how people expect to experience double-clicking.
It's the difference between (use fixed font):

up   --      ---------          ------
       \    /         \        /

event        ^click    ^doubleClick

and:

event        ^click             ^doubleClick

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com