Log Tools needed? ;)

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Sat May 3 16:09:15 UTC 2003

Giovanni Giorgi wrote:

> I have found some strange "log" methods on the Object class, but they
> seems disabled or marked are "dangerous".
> Someone can help?

These "strange" log messages are from the attached package I did quite a
while ago. It's not thread safe at all BTW...

Actually it would be a good idea to remove the two methods and the calls
in HTTPLoader, nobody is using them anyways.

Oh, and log tools would be a good idea, that's why I wrote mine in the
first place :-)

Even better if we had conditional compiling coming with that. And now
I'm going to hide somewhere safe ;-)

Michael