[Q] Newbie - Multiple Return Values

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon May 5 10:49:19 UTC 2003

One problem I see is that since this pattern isn't very common now, I
don't have a very clear idea what it should "look like". The most
obvious aspect of this is, how to call the methods.

Are there lispy conventions for this pattern? (I happened to do
something exactly like this for an exercise in The little LISPer, which
I'm going through - highly reccommended).

Daniel