Timezones

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon May 5 18:19:06 UTC 2003

A whole timezone DB is probably best left a package. Does anyone think
ANSI style TimeZone handling itself is too much brains for basic Squeak?

How small is the minimal subset of ANSI (4) that would make you happy?

How much code uses the existing time, and what other than changing
references would be required (primitive to get the timezone? for
example)?

You want it, move it along.

Daniel