Convincing a harvester (was on SqF list)

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Tue May 6 09:46:26 UTC 2003

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 11:49:08AM +0200, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> I think we're missing one another assumptions, so let me communicate
> mine -
> I was under the impression that we are talking about a package that adds
> a specific capability - to import additional ttf fonts.

No: not support for additional ttf fonts, this patch adds support
for ttf fonts. (not "additional" but the feature to actually use
ttf fonts)
Quite differnent.

And this is even very nice for beginners: The first time in
Squeak history, you can make a headline for a presentation
without using the inspector.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de