Removing DoIts from a changeset

Chris Reuter cgreuter at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Tue May 6 09:50:15 UTC 2003

In article <200305051619.15824 at ned.bike-nomad.com>,
Ned Konz  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> wrote:
>On Monday 05 May 2003 04:06 pm, Chris Reuter wrote:
>> I have a change set that contains a number of DoIts which invoke
>> various initialization methods.  I'm trying to phase these out in
>> favour of a SAR postscript.
>
>How did you get DoIts into a change set?

Well _that_ sounds ominous.

And now that I think of it, I have no idea.  It just started doing the
right thing all of a sudden.  I guess there was (is?) a bug somewhere
that let it in.  It would have happened in 2.4, probably.

I guess it's time to take a text editor to the changeset.

                              --Chris

--
Chris Reuter                           http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~cgreuter
"Tablet is the wrong medicinal analogy: suppository more adequately describes