[Q] doubleclickable and dragable morph: how?

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Tue May 6 13:52:59 UTC 2003

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:

> doubleClick: anEvent
> 	"mouse is still down when this is called."
>
> 	[ anEvent hand lastEvent redButtonPressed ]
> 		whileTrue: [ World doOneCycleNow  ].	"wait till button released"
> 	self changeColor

I wish people would find better solutions than calling doOneCycle.  It
doesn't seem like a nice thing to do when Morphic is already in the
middle of one cycle.  However, if it has to be done, it would be better
to call doOneCycle instead of doOneCycleNow.

I'm sending a changeset in the next email message that tweaks the
comments to say both of these things.

-Lex